Do not miss the CPU cooling system while building a gaming computer. CPU generates a generous amount of heat that reduces the processor performance and affects the durability of the hardware during immense workload, high-efficiency network, or vigorous games. Thus, it is essential to add the best pc cooling system in Pakistan to your computer to protect and improve your computer performance. In this blog, you will get to know about the importance of the Cooling System for Computers, the types of CPU cooler, and how to choose the right one for your PC. So, continue reading it to gain insight into this essential part of heavy-duty CPU.
What are the Types of Computer Cooling Systems?
In an online marketplace, many types of CPU coolers are available to us. But, one needs to choose the right that suits the processor’s need. To identify the best for a specific PC requirement, you need to understand the available types of these cooling systems for computers.
Air Cooling System: Air CPU coolers are commonly used in general computers for daily computing tasks. It is a sort of fan that enables the airflow to dissipate the hot air. The designed heat fins of the computer cooling fan push out the CPU heat and keep the temperature low in a laptop or PC case. Usually, it is coupled with a heat sink in high-performance gaming computers to enhance its heat dissipation function. These cooling pads for computers come in various sizes, from 40mm to 250mm, to make them fit according to your PC requirement.
Liquid Cooling System: Liquid Cooling System for PC becomes the most effective way to protect and maintain the processor performance. It works as an internal combustion engine for the computer. The distilled water is used as cooling water that runs through the CPU or GPU to dissipate and cool down the heat produced by the processor. However, it needs extra support from a fan or Peltier cooler to keep its cooling efficiency maintained. Professionals and experts find liquid-based CPU coolers effective in advanced GPU cooling setups. The only disadvantage of this cooling system is the risk of coolant leakage. If the considering liquid seeps through the part of a computer, irreversible damage will occur.
How to Choose Cooling System for PC:
Before picking a PC cooler, you need to consider some factors of your computer needs. For example, you cannot replace the default cooling system of the computer with a water-based PC cooler because a liquid PC cooler does not cool down some areas of the PC. Furthermore, it also needs an extra effort for installing into your computer, like you need to move the mainboard from its place to install the cooler. Here you can find some suggestions for choosing the right one for your PC.
- If you have a tower CPU with a high-speed processor, install a modern tower cooler design with heat pipes for efficient heat dissipation.
- If you have a compact-sized PC, find the low-profile air PC cooler.
- If you have a heavy-duty gaming PC, go for a liquid PC cooler with a heat sink and default cooling fan.
- If your system requires a general cooling fan, choose the one with a low noise level.
- Always check the compatibility of the air cooler with your PC, as AMD technology-based cooler does not go with Intel-based PC and vice versa.
- You can add a liquid Cooling system for both AMD and Intel computers.
Other Factors to Consider:
Alongside installing the suitable PC cooler, you can keep your computer cool during intensive gaming by following simple rules.
- Maintain the distance between your computer and wall up to 50cm to let the heat escape.
- Do not cover the cooling fan or ventilator with any object, as it reduces its heat dissipation power.
- Keep hear sources a bit away from the computer system.
- Do not let the sunlight directly fall on your computer.
- Change Cooling System for Computer if you find any irregularity, such as unusual noise, louder noise, ceased fan, etc.
- If your system gets heated up still, add an external PC cooling fan to it.
Why is it important to keep your PC cool?
Produced heat from the processor can cause permanent damage to the part of a computer system. Thus, PC Cooling fans play an important role in preventing overheating. If you use the best one as per your computer requirement, it will extend the life span of components of your PC. These PC coolers use dynamic frequency scaling technology to regulate the temperature and prevent overheating. Most gaming laptops use Dynamic Tuning for heat dissipation during a vigorous game. But, keep the cooling fan or liquid cooler in check to maintain the performance and speed of your heavy-duty processor.